I know, I know, it’s almost February. I had this idea so long ago, but one thing you should know about me is that I’m lazy. Like a LOT. And I’m in college, so laziness, school and books, don’t leave me a lot of free time. But I swear I’ll try harder.
So first, I won’t put them in any specific order. Even choosing these were a pain, putting them in order would be the death of me. Literally.
I will start with my choices that weren’t only one book (if that makes any sense).
- Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas – Heir of Fire was definitely my favorite out of three but how I love this series guys! Just thinking that we have three more books to me released make me so happy, but at the same time sad because we need to wait for so long.
- Sweet Evil Trilogy by Wendy Higgins – I love these books, and these characters and the world. I can’t wait for Sweet Temptation to be out!
- Cress by Marissa Meyer – Let’s not talk about this book okay?! Just one word will suffice, Thorne.
- Illusion by Sherrylin Kenyon – Instinct is almost out, and I’m so, so, so excited!!!
- The Last Olympian & Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan! – I adored these books, and I missed Percy so much it hurts.
- Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay
- City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare – I think this book was in a lot of favorites lists. It was such a good ending to this series. If you ask me Clockwork Princess was even better, but I still couldn’t say no to putting CoHF in this list.
- Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead – I’m huge fan of Sydrian and I need Ruby Circle! If they don’t have a HEA I’ll be so mad.
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon – HOW I ADORE THIS! JAMIE FRASER FOREVER AND EVER. Why I haven’t finished the second book in this series I have no idea. It’s getting ridiculous.
- Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin – I enjoyed the first two books, but I only gave 4 stars each, but the last book?! Let’s just say that the waiting was worth every second.
- Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi – Aaron Warner, don’t have anything else to say.
- Red Rising by Pierce Brown – This one was one of my final reads of the year and how I loved this book with all my heart and soul. I really need to read the second book, I’m really curious about it, but I know that once I read it I’ll need to wait so much time for the final book. I need to prepare myself for the book and for the freaking wait. I have a review of this book, why I haven’t posted it yet, I have no idea. But I will. I promise.