Yesterday Carolina said she was thinking about doing these posts and I was like humm TBR’s put too much pressure and she was like put just the books you really really want to read so I said why not let’s try this.
First is the May Wrap up. Well don’t be shocked I read a lot in May. I read 26 books!! WOW I was shocked when I saw on goodreads that I had read so many books but it’s normal I read pretty fast (I take one two days reading a book maybe three days if it’s too big or I’m not liking it that much) and I read really good books last month!
Here are the books I read with the links to my reviews and to the author Goodreads pages:
- The Elite, The Prince & The Guard and The One by Kiera Cass
- Falling Under by Jasinda Wilder
- The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay ———-> This book became one of my favorites
- I re-read all of the books of the Lux series by Jennifer L.Armentrout (Obsidian, Onyx, Opal and Origin)
- I also read another series by Jennifer L.Armentrout, The Covenant Series ( Half-Blood, Pure, Deity, Apollyon, Sentinel and the short stories Daimon & Elixir)
- Rush Too Far by Abbi Glines
- I read the Beautiful series by Jamie Macguire (Beautiful Disaster, Mrs. Maddox, Walking Disaster and A Beautiful Wedding)
- The Wild Side by R.K. Lilley
- Taint by S.L. Jennings
- City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
- And the last book I read was Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
Now what I plan on reading this month:
- The Battle of the Labyrinth and The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan
- Maybe Someday, Losing Hope and Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover
- Bitter Sweet Love and White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L.Armentrout
For now I think this is all the books I want to read I don’t know if will read them all or choose other ones but these are the ones I really really want to read.