Hey! So I decided to give these kind of posts a try, and see if it’s any use or if I enjoy doing them and discussing it with you! For the first time I counted how many books I read in a month. And holy crap, I was super surprised! Let me tell you why, I read 14 books this past month. And that’s a lot. I can’t nearly as many in June because it’s my last month of school and I really, really should study. Even if just a little bit. Kidding!
So here are the books I read this past month. I’m going to link the respective review to the book’s title!
- Hopeless by Colleen Hoover.
I also already finished Finding Hope, but that was already in June.
- Of Poseidon, Of Triton and the short story The Stranger by Anna Banks.
- The One by Kiera Cass.
I’m super happy to finish another series/troilogy.
- Torn and Ascend by Amanda Hocking.
Another trilogy I finished. One I’ve been dragging on for a while.
- City of Fallen Angels, City of Lost Souls and City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare.
The first two were rereads in preparation for CoHF. I read them for the first time last year and I felt like I needed to remind some details I had forgotten or missed.
- Perfect Chemistry By Simone Elkeles.
Another reread, this one is one of my favourites.
- Dare You To by Katie McGarry.
- Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson.
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart.
A big WOW for this one!
This month I managed to finish 3 book series, I’m super proud of that! And reread 3 books. I think I did pretty good but I really need to slow things down this month. Please call me on it if you notice that I’m reading more than a book a week. I need to focus but books…they always win.
Let me know if you read any of these books. And what you thought about them.
So now my TBR pile for this month. I don’t like feeling pressured to do something so my TBR pile will only be a list of books I plan on reading soon. Hopefully the month I mention them on, but not necessarily. So here they are:
- Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover
- Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan
- Of Neptune by Anna Banks
- Since You’ve Been Gone By Morgan Matson
- To All the Boys I’ve loved Before by Jenny Han
- Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor (already started this one, hopefully I will manage to finish it in one piece.)
Have you read any of these? Did you enjoy them? Which one should I read first?