I thought this one would be harder than it was. If I seek my bookshelf there aren’t that many siblings. So it wasn’t really hard to pick my favourites.
I’ll try and do it in order.
- James Carstairs and William Herondale from The Infernal Devices trilogy by Cassandra Clare. I know they aren’t blood brothers. But those two are more than brothers. Their parabatai relationship is just perfection. And if I get started on this one I’ll end up crying rivers. So I think I’ll just say that they are the best brother relationship I’ve ever read in my life. And I can’t wait to continue with my rereading of the series.
- The Brotherhood from The Black Dagger Brotherhood series. They aren’t like blood brothers but still they are such an amazing family. I wish I was part of that family
- The Fuentes Brothers from the Perfect Chemistry trilogy. Alex, Carlos and Luis are part of some of my favourite contemporary books ever. Those three little books are filled with perfection.
- Tyson and Percy from Rick Riordan books. I have been recently reading the PJO series and I’m already in the last book, soon I’ll post all the reviews. But let me say that the way their friendship evolved was beautiful. How Percy started with trying to befriend Tyson and make him feel welcome in the Camp, but when he found out they were brothers… Percy denied it and was ashamed. Only when he thought Tyson was dead did he start to give his little brother the value and attention he deserved. Now they just awesome together. I love every single interaction moment between those two.
- The Merrick brothers from the Elemental series. I don’t even know where to start. I love every single one of the Merricks. Gabriel is probably my favourite then Michael and Nick are tied for the second place in my heart. And in the end, Chris but I love him all the same. The friendship and brotherhood between these four brothers is just the best. How their relationships progresses throughout the series… oh boy! Just beautifully awesome.
I hope you liked! If you want me to do any other previous top5 Wednesday just tell me and I will. Here’s the link for the Goodreads Group.