Thank you Toni from Toni’s Book Blog for nominating me!
11 Facts About Me
- I LOVE BOOKS
- I have a cat named Tita and she’s super mean and adorable at the same time.
- I live in Portugal. For people who don’t know where Portugal is, here’s a picture:
- I’m 18 years old.
- Last year I read more than 250 books.
- I have an older brother.
- I REALLY want to go to America so I can go to Barnes & Noble!! And see all those beautiful books *sigh*.
- I love watching Game of Thrones, Teen Wolf, etc.
- When I love an author I will read all of the books she/wrote.
- Right now I’m addicted to watch book videos on YouTube!
- If I ever meet one of my favorite authors I will probably pass out.
11 Questions from Toni’s Book Blog
1. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
I think it’s the fact that there are people around the world that will see what you post and that’s pretty cool!
2. How many books do you own?
I think I have about 100 a something..not sure
3. Do you read in any other languages apart from English?
Yeah. I read in Portuguese because well.. I’m Portuguese : D
4. Who was the first blogger you started following?
Actually it was the person that nominated me..and I started to following like minutes ago because I still hadn’t followed anyone
5. What is the worst book that you ever had to read for school?
“O Mandarim” omg it was so boring! I remember reading it in class and everyone was sleeping!
6. What is the worst book that you have ever read?
Don’t ask me that! I don’t know! This questions are hard…L
7. Do you like to read classics?
Not really…I read some Portuguese classics and they didn’t really appealed me but I still have to try the English classics.
8. Who is your favorite book blogger?
I don’t have anyone! Every book blogger is my favorite 😛
9.what was your first fandom?
Harry Potter!!! 😀
10. how many books have you read so far this year?
68. I know I read a lot!
11. What is your favourite book of all time?
Another hard question! I don’t know…hum I’m going to say The Book Thief. It’s not my favorite of all times but it’s one of my favorites.
Questions For You
- Who is your favorite writer?
- What would you do to meet your favorite writer?
- How many books do you have on your wishlist?
- What is your favorite quote?
- What book made you cry like a baby? Why?
- Do you prefer reading a book or an ebook?
- Where do you read?
- How many bookmarks do you have?
- Have you ever watched a movie based on a book before reading the book?
- How many books do you read a month?
- Did you ever read a book that everyone talked about people loved it but you kinda didn’t like it? What book was it??
- Assemblage of Books
- the talking (blogging) bookworm
- Daily (w)rite
- Hayley Knighten
- Book Reviews By Me Too
- Lekeisha the book nerd
- Confessions Of A Readaholic
- 300 Stories
I’m so sorry I didn’t nominate many blogs with less than 200 followers but have some fun anyway!
*Note to the Nominees
The real “gist” of the Liebster Award is that there is no real award. There are no judges, no special rules. If you receive the award, you can accept it and pass it along or choose not to, it’s up to you. It’s that easy.